Monday, January 10, 2011

For Mama...

This past week, my parish priest and boss-man made a shocking statement!  While meeting with someone, I overheard the following:

"Look, I'm not perfect, I make mistakes; you're not perfect, you make mistakes; Paul [Fuller] isn't perfect, he makes mistakes."

It may seem like a no-brainer to ya'll; people aren't perfect. 

Later on, as he was sitting in his office, I walked in to discuss some Church matters.  After we finished, I sarcastically asked, "Hey Father, what do you mean I'm not perfect?"  He laughed and responded, "boy, you must have spent too much time with your mama while home during Christmas!"

Mama's visit to Houston in Nov. 2009

This past Saturday, January 8th my mother celebrated her birthday, along with the "King" Elvis Presley.

Happy Birthday, Mama Fuller...God grant you many years!


- A Day in the Life of the Youth Director

No comments: