- Orthodox Church Membership in America
- Orthodox Church Geography in America
- Orthodox Church Attendance in America
- Ethnic Culture in American Orthodox Churches
- Orthodox Monastic Communities in America
In the 2010 national census of US Orthodox Christian churches sponsored by the Standing Council of Canonical Orthodox Bishops in Americas each Orthodox parish was asked two questions:
*How many individual persons total are associated with the life of your parish: including adults and children, regular and occasional attendees, paid stewards and persons who do not contribute financially?
*Approximately, how many persons – including both adults and children – attend liturgy in your parish on a typical Sunday?
I have yet to read the entire report, but plan to do so. Please take some time to look through this work; it is helpful to show "Orthodoxy in numbers" to better understand our need to witness in the land we live in.
- A Day in the Life of the Youth Director